A-G Requirements for UC and CSU
- What are the “a‐g” requirements?
- Will a student who earns a “D” in a course fail to graduate from high school?
- If a student plans to go directly to work after graduation, why does s/he have to complete the “a‐g” requirements for college admission?
- If a student is fluent in a language other than English, can s/he receive World Language credit for this?
- Will students enrolled in programs for exceptional children (special education) have to complete all of the requirements for the OUSD diploma, including the “a‐g” course sequence?
- Will a student enrolled in special education courses who is unable to meet the "a‐g" requirements still earn a diploma?
- Foster youth sometimes transfer between several schools and districts during high school. Will foster youth be required to complete the full “a‐g” course sequence, along with all the remaining credit requirements in order to earn an OUSD diploma?