Managed by La Clinica de la Raza, TechniClinic is a school-based health center that provides free, confidential medical, counseling and health education services for up to 700 Oakland Tech students each year.
To request an appointment
Complete the Techniclinic Self-Referral Form » or call the clinic to make an appointment at (510) 450-5421
All families: complete a consent form
Please complete a consent form (below) for their child to use the Techniclinic in case of an emergency or other medical issue. Completing this consent form does not affect having your scholar seen by an outside provider.
- June 6 - July 7
- Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9:00am to 3:30pm
- July 8 - August 7
- Techniclinic is closed however students and alumni can use the Techniclinic Self-Referral Form » to request an appointment and they will be scheduled at another site within La Clinica.
- Medical Services
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- No medical services on Wednesdays
- Counseling Services
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- No counseling services on Mondays
- Techniclinic Consent Form-English »
- Techniclinic Formulario de Consentimiento para Padres / Tutores Legales-Español »
- All of our services are CONFIDENTIAL.
- ALUMNI are able to access services until age 21.
- All services are FREE OF COST.
- TechniClinic works in conjunction with OUSD nurses to provide QUALITY SERVICES.